Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Three people sitting around table and speaking

Become a qualified professional while learning on the job

If you’re changing careers, entering a new field or looking to level up in your current job, then completing an apprenticeship is a great way to get hands-on experience while working towards recognised qualification.

When you complete an apprenticeship with Reed Learning, you’ll spend 80% of your time working for an employer and the other 20% being taught by experts in their fields. Even better, you’ll be paid a salary for the duration of your apprenticeship.

We’ll support you throughout your apprenticeship offering you support, guidance and coaching to make sure you’re on the right track towards the career you want.

Icon of two overlapping speech bubbles facing opposite directions

Can’t find an apprenticeship to suit you?

Speak to one of our advisers about other apprenticeships we offer.

Speak to an adviser

Why choose Reed Learning for apprenticeships?

With decades of experience delivering high quality apprenticeships, you can’t go wrong with Reed Learning. When you study with us you’ll get access to:

  • Advice and guidance to help you choose the right qualifications for your teams

  • Experienced tutors who are experts in their fields

  • Unrivalled student support including one-to-one mentoring

  • Government standard tuition from a RoATP recognised provider

Our candidates also achieve results higher than the national average.

Looking for an all-in-one learning & development solution?

Reed Learning makes employee learning simple and effective with curated learning packages, a breadth of digital and in-person learning products, and tailored advice to help you find the right solution for your business.

Bespoke packages